LAST FEW WEEKS OF SCHOOL
Friends and supporters,
We are fast approaching the end of our school year. In public school in Latin America the school year starts in February and ends in mid to late November. So we are working hard and praying for strength and energy to finish out our school year with success all around.
In this newsletter are some photos from our centers with some of our kids showing off their work, working hard and some of our teachers helping them out.
Please keep our kids, our staff and volunteers in your prayers, specially as we head to the last couple of months of school.
Please join us in praying for the following needs:
- Our kids, their safety. For their families. For God to bless them in great ways.
- For our staff and volunteers. They work so hard everyday to help our kids fulfill their God-given potential.
- For our kids to pass their current school year.
- For the continued rioting in Managua, Nicaragua. Because of how bad things have been, CDI has been closed for the last month. They will open up again in November. Pray for the safety of our GCLA church there and all of the people they are serving through CDI and the local Total Health clinic.
- Please pray for Andrea, one of our CDI kids in La Lima. She is currently battling cancer.
Thank you all for your prayers, faithful generosity and even visits with mission teams. We could not do any of this without you.
S U M M E R
Happy Easter everyone!
We are truly happy to be able to celebrate our Savior. We are able to do the work that we do because of your support for our kids and our program. The only reason we do this work is because God's love has changed us. God's love shown through Christ's sacrifice has changed us.
That is why we teach the kids about God's love for each of them. This is our biggest priority.
"In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross!" Philippians 2:5-8Our desire as CDIs is to live out this passage in our local communities and to be able to serve you, our sponsors, as best we can as well.
In this newsletter are some fotos from Danli, Los Cruces, La Lima, La Ceiba, El Guayabo & La Libertad. These are just some of boys and girls whose lives are being impacted by the knowledge of a Savior who loves them and gave His life for them.
Thank you for trusting us with your resources. The impact in our local communities would not be possible without your support!